Gelatin Milk Mask for Black Heads Recipe
Category : Blogs
This is a simple resolution for ridding blackheads. Blackheads are caused due to pollution, environmental debris, unhealthy diet or excess sebum.
- Fragrance and flavor free Gelatin Powder
- 3 teaspoons of milk (your preference)
- mix one teaspoon of gelatin to 3 teaspoons of milk until a smooth paste has been formed
- Then the mixture should be placed in a microwave for 10 seconds
- Once the mixture has been heated mix again to ensure the paste is uniform and apply to skin.
Leave it on for approximately 15 minutes. Once it dries and tightens up, you can then peel it off revealing your gorgeous skin.