Category : Blogs
Citrus from fruits such as lemons or limes acts as a natural astringent that brightens and tones your skin. Mints antibacterial property does its part by soothing your skin while removing dead cells and shrinking pores. Gelatin contains collagen that holds the mask together
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon/lime or orange juice
- Boil mint leaves in a little water and then allow to cool.
- Microwave 1/3 cup of water in a glass bowl for 15 seconds.
- Add the gelatin powder to the warm water and mix it until there are no lumps.
- Mix the lemon juice and mint tea (or juice) into the gelatin.
- Apply this mask evenly on your face and leave it on until it has completely dried.
- Peel it off carefully and rinse your face with cold water.